You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need articles writing for the following titles please (one each):
26 Festive Events To Get Involved With In Perthshire
26 Discover Perthshire This Winter
2 I Have A HP Branded Plotter? Should I Only Use HP Branded Spare Parts? (yes)
4 Get Wrapped Up In The Culture Of Fuerteventura
5 How Can I Ensure A Business Insurance Company Is Legit?
5 A Guide To Directors & Officers Insurance
20 Latest News In Bordeaux Fine Wines
24 Moving Home For The First Time! The Kitchen Essentials You Must Have
13 Ensure Your Chosen Conference Centre Has Flexible Catering Options
6 Health And Safety Guide For The S 400 HB-NC Vertical Bandsaw
14 Shabby Chic Light Options Available On The Market
7 What Is Involved In The Galvanising Process
25 FAQ's Related To Stairlifts Rental
15 The Historical And Culture Rich City Of Winchester (UK)
If you are interested then please read the guidelines below before bidding:
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English (no American spellings), must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps:
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.