You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need articles writing for the following titles please (one each):
26 Relax And Wind Down In A Spa
26 Some Interesting Facts That You May Have Not Known About Perthshire
2 Buying A Designjet For The First Time?
4 Wildlife In Gran Canaria
5 History Relating To Employers Liability Compulsory Insurance
5 Factors To Consider When Setting Up An Equine Related Business (include insurance)
20 Latest News In Investment Wine
24 Differences Between The 1200w Halogen Heater and 800w Quartz Heater
13 Body Language Is Key To A Successful Business Conference
6 Slotting & Perforating Saws & The Oil Industry
14 Shabby Chic Garden Furniture Available On The Market
25 How Much Money Can I Save By Opting For A Reconditioned Stairlift?
15 Things To Look For In A Restaurant
21 Considering Plant Rental For Your Office Space?
If you are interested then please read the guidelines below before bidding:
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English (no American spellings), must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps:
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.