I'm searching for a native English speaker who will be able to produce 10 high quality product reviews per week for computer mice.
1. I'll let you know the product that you need to review.
2. I'll give you three (3) keywords/keyphrases to be included within the review.
3. The review must be between 350-500 words long.
4. Each keyword/keyphrase must be used twice in the main review.
5. The review needs to be of excellent quality.
6. The review must pass copyscape as plagiarism will not be tolerated.
I would preferably like someone who has worked as a product reviewer before although all walks of life and past experiences will be taken into account.
I will pay once per week upon delivery of 10 completed and accepted articles. Preferably I would like the articles throughout the week (Monday to Friday) at the rate of 2 per day.
Sometimes the workload will be more and sometimes it may be less depending on if I've researched enough of the keywords for the product which you'll be reviewing.
If you have any questions then please do contact me and I'll give you as much detail as I'm able.
Please also note to please enter your bids as a fixed price per 10 reviews and please start your return message with the word "computer mouse reviews" to prove that you've actually read all the way through to the end ;)
Important note - This is a very very easy job that will take less than 30 minutes of your time per day so I want to be charging a very minimal amount. I would like the 10 articles to be completed for $20 per week or as near to this as possible.