You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a product review writer.
Article Writing Requirements
• You must be a native English speaker
• Word count: above 600 words.
• Please do not invent content. The content should be rewritten in your words (don’t use article spinner software), based on research you make from product manufacturer’s sites and other creditable sites only!
• You’ll be given a keyword (product name) and you’ll have to research the topic and write a unique/original, grammatically correct, keyword rich content that will pass Copyscape
• All of my products are best sellers within their category, so you should write “positive” reviews, making readers want to buy these products. Having said that, the reviews should look unbiased and therefore you should touch (just a bit) on product’s down side in “Cons”, and if appropriate, also in “Summary” section
• The keywords should appear at least once in the first and last sentences and at least 9 times in total. Use keywords in different variations. For example, if a keyword is “Octane Fitness Q35c”, you should use “Octane Fitness Q35c” or “Octane Fitness Q35c Elliptical Trainer” or “Octane Fitness Q35c Elliptical Machine” etc…
• Review Structure - Divide into 7 Paragraphs and use title for each paragraph as below: (PLEASE FOLLOW THIS EXACT STRUCTURE)
o Product Intro: 3 - 4 sentences about the product. Give reader a reason to want reading the rest of the article
o Top Features: a sentence or two about each one of the 5 top features
o Product Description: main section
o The Word on the Street: 5 – 10 sentences based on user reviews. Extract data from amazon reviews or other review sites
o Pros: 4 – 7 points
o Cons: 1 – 2 points
o Review Summary: 4 – 8 sentences. Objectively (but positively) summarizing the review mentioning top features and qualities highlighting the reasonsto make reader want to buy the product
• The most important aspect for me – it’s quality. The article must read like it was written by a pro who really understands what he/she is writing about.
• My budget is $2.25 per article.
• I’ll pay on a weekly basis