You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Here is the outline: Complete tutorial ideally 3000-4000 words. Need it done within a day or two max. Extremely high quality English needed. No compromise here. No companies!
The articles should cover following topics in the natural easy to read flow:
• Article 1
• What is DBMS, history of DBMS
• What are the approaches to DBMSs (relational, object oriented, etc)
• Who are the various users of databases?
• What are the advantages of database systems over flat file systems?
• What are the three levels in a database architecture?
• Article 2
• Examples of RDBMs MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL (a little history)
• What is a domain? How is it used for referential integrity?
• What is a primary key? Superkey? Candidate key? foreign key?
• Relation, attribute, tuple definitions in the relational schema.
• Relational Algebra -- be able to construct queries; syntax will be provided
• What is a natural join?
• Entity-relationship modeling -- be able to diagram a simple database with entities, relationships, attributes and ISA hierarchies
• Transformation of ER to Relational schema
• What are functional dependencies? How are they determined? --be able to enumerate all non-trival FDs in a relation.
• Article 3
• What are the basic normal forms?
• 1NF, 2NF, 3NF and BCNF decomposition--why and how.
• SLI and CLI approaches to embedded SQL
• B+ tree insertion and growth operations
• Article 4
• Introduction to NOSQL approach (history, facts), Explanation of eventually consistent trade off
• NoSQL Database Types
• Overview of Hadoop, Mongo DB or Raven DB
• Dynamic Schemas advantage
• Article 5
• DynamoDB: Amazon's Highly Available Key-value Store
• NoSQL Data in Windows Azure