You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please send me a quote for this content writing. Please send me a sample of an article that you would write with your quote.
Mens Fashion Blogger
• Articles required: 52
• Demographic is 90% business/professional men.
• Article Titles: Fashion related.
• Word count for each article: 100-200 words (1-2 images). Most of the articles can be taken from bits and pieces on the net (as you have found for NDM).
• Due Dates: See spreadsheet attached.
• Deliverable: You will need to produce 52 word documents such as this (see attached).
• What is the purpose: I want to create a membership community for fashion NOT just shoving special offers down customers throats. Above all I am here to make money (from selling cufflinks) NOT to provide a fashion blog but I want customers to feel like there is a 2 way relationship; hence, the reason that I want to do this.
• Does this work?: Askmen.com has 20 million readers worldwide EACH MONTH. They must be onto something!
• Check grammar and punctuation. I will NOT check over any work, it will simply go straight to our designers/developers.
• Be creative and write articles that you think guys want to read.
• Use sex appeal but not too OTT.
• Be VERY budget conscious. We’re in a GFC so not everyone can wear $499 shoes. Aussie guys want to look good. They just don’t have the money and time at the moment.
• Balance outrageous with business attire. For example, you can’t wear a polka dot suit to work regardless of David Beckham wears it and it’s on sale for $50.
• Use bad taste