You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a Facebook fans page for a online freelancer platform called UniversityRA (Resesarch Assistant). I would like to find somebody who can find some interesting articles to be posted to the fans page. Those articles should not be specific to a particular research field.
Below are 2 examples.
Replication of experiments done by previous researchers.
Quality vs. quantity in academic publishing
When you apply for the job, please provide the following in your cover letter.
1. "Orange" on top of your application letter
2. the link of one sample article that you think will be interested to most academic researchers and PhD students
3. your academic qualification
4. Expected pay for 200 articles
5. How many such articles can you find per day