You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
IMPORTANT: Please send an article writing sample. if you send a bid without a sample, you will be immediately disqualified. Sample must represent your skills. If you send me a well written article and later I find that the skill level is not what I expected then project will be terminated. I don't look for award winning articles, But ones that I don't have to fix the grammer and English after project is completed.
We need 20 keyword-based articles. The articles will be on one niche topic related to services, and would need to be based on the keyphrases/keywords that I will provide. When writing an article you will need to include the keyphrase/keyword within the article title a number of times within the article body.
The keywords are easy to search via Google. Each article must be 500-550 words, and must be in perfect English. You cannot add your byline to the article, and you grant us permission to do as we please with the articles after we pay for them.
We are looking for professionals who are good with their work and are keen for a long term working relationship. Do not provide spun articles, as all articles will be Copyscaped (originality test) after we receive them. We will not pay for articles that do not pass Copyscape or are not easy and legible to read.
Some important expectations from the bidder
- Articles must be completed with good grammar, punctuation, spelling, and must be factually correct
- Good legible writing
- Content that passes copyscape
- Serious writers who churn out what they promise
- You should be able to communicate by email daily, Sunday - Friday.
- When you write an article for us, we would receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. You are not allowed to resell, reuse, re-write or give away or use these articles in any way
Write "I accept" in your bid so that we know that you have read and understood all the requirements. We won’t consider your bid without it.
Hope to have a good business relationship.