We need 10 (to start) high quality 400 - 500 word articles on the various aspects of Personal VPN. The articles should be on the following topics:
1. What is Personal VPN?
2. Web tracking by companies, governments and ISPs and how our Personal VPN service is the solution.
3. What are Public WI-Fi hotspots and the dangers of connecting to a public wireless hot spot and how our Personal VPN service is the solution.
4. The growing concern the general public has about security, privacy and anonymity on the Internet and how our Personal VPN service is the solution.
5. Geolocation restrictions and how our Personal VPN service is the solution.
6. Internet censorship governments impose (i.e the Great firewall of China, Iran e.t.c.) and how our Personal VPN service is the solution.
7-10. Breaking news related to the Personal VPN Market. This would include in-depth articles on subjects like Firesheep, SOPA, ACTA, etc. and how our Personal VPN service is the solution.
The articles will be posted (by us) on our Personal VPN Services website and should be posted (by you) to a variety of article directories including, but not limited to:
The submitted articles should include back-links to our Personal VPN Service.
Articles should contain relevant information on the topic at hand and (if applicable) how our Personal VPN Service solves the problem discussed.
Any articles found to have more than 15% content similarity will not be accepted.
Any articles which contain inaccuracies or typographical errors will not be accepted.
Articles which are not up to excellent English level will not be accepted.
Articles should be 100% original. No plagiarism or spun articles will be accepted. We will check and will not accept any article that is not 100% original.
If you are the candidate we are interested in, we would like to see a sample of your work before awarding the project. So, please be prepared to submit an article on the first topic for review before the project is awarded.
We are looking for a long-term relationship. If we are satisfied with the work process and quality on the initial 10 articles, we would like expand our article base by at least one article per month and possibly as frequently as one article per week.