You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Need high quality native English speaking travel writers to author articles and travel guides for selected cities and destinations.
The target audience is American, so English used in article should be U.S. style.
Articles should not use slang.
Articles require perfect spelling and grammar.
Before submitting articles check them with Grammarly.com to verify grammar and spelling and ensure 100% score in General style of writing.
Each article has to be original and never used previously or be a spun article.
Each article must be checked using Copyscape to ensure it is unique.
- Ability to write interesting travel articles and travel content.
- Experience in travel writing.
- Each article should be 500-800 words long
- Each article and guide needs to be informative and useful
- Information contained within article must be well researched and accurate
- Article must motivate reader to want to visit the featured destination
- Articles must be grammatically correct and have correct spelling and punctuation, as verified by grammarly.com
- Expressions and language must be aimed to U.S. audience
- Article content must be completely unique and must be able to pass verification using Copyscape.
- Payment will be made only for articles that pass all previous tests and is found acceptable.
- All rights to the articles must be transferred to me immediately after payment, and you must agree not to sell, reproduce, spin, or re-use the articles in any way.
- Please mention that you have read all the above requirements (especially the rights transfer requirement) and confirm that you agree in your response when submitting your bid.
- Only those agreeing to all requirements above should bid.