I need five unique mini 150+ word articles written for each of the following twelve keywords (5*12=60 articles total):
01. California guard card
02. BSIS guard card
03. CA guard card
04. guard card
05. security guard license
06. security guard card
07. security guard courses
08. security guard jobs
09. guard training
10. security guard schools
11. security guard training
12. security training
Keywords 01-03 are all different terminologies commonly used for a California security guard license. These two articles give a pretty good explanation about the regulations and application process to get a license in California:
Keywords 04-06 are broader terms for a security guard license that can apply to any state including California or otherwise which means you don't have to stick by the same regulations as the state of California. Just keep in mind that all states require security guards (or security officers) to obtain a state issued license and to pass a background check in order to legally work.
Some general requirements:
* Articles must be at least 150 words long not including title count.
* I need the keyword embedded just once within the first 75 words of the article.
* Keywords do not need to be included in the articles titles.
* Articles must pass Copyscape.
* Articles must be unique and original. No spinning of the same content or other content from the web.
* Articles can be fiction and in the first person if that is easier for you. For example, you can write an article entitled: "Why My Boss Made Me Get a California Guard Card" or "How an Expired Security Guard License Got Me Fired". If you run out of ideas on any subject, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to suggest some for you.
* Full payment will be placed in escrow and released upon completion of work.
Please include a sample of your writing in your bid and address me as "Matt" so that I know that you have taken the time to read this project.
I will be accepting at least two writers for this project, so if you bid on one of my previous posted projects and didn't win, please feel free to bid again. I wasn't able to select all of the qualified candidates unfortunately.
Lastly, please feel free to ask any questions if I am not clear about anything above.