Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Although similar in description, this is a separate project to 1189404, i.e. I need 10 additional articles.
We require an informative article on several technical topics on tools, power tools and some on farm and forestry supplies.
Keywords/keyphrases will be supplied once you finish the job.
Please do not bid unless you fully understand the description. The budget will not be extended unless we require more than specified below:
1. Each article must be 500-700 words.
2. The article titles should start with the keyword, then a dash (-) followed by a descriptive sentence of the
article's theme. (e.g. if the keyword is tractor supply, the title could be tractor supply - Various Supplies You Will Need for Your Tractor)
3. The article must never refer to other web sites or the Internet in general. (I.e. you may not write “the
Internet is a great place to look for used farm tractors for sale”.
4. The articles are not meant as a promotion of our store, but if you are given keywords involving “for sale” or
“cheap” or similar, you may refer to “our Store Section” if it makes the job easier. However, it should be
avoided as a general rule. If the keyphrases do involve “cheap”, “for sale” or similar, you may choose to
write a buyer’s guide rather than a strictly informative article, although this should generally be avoided.
5. The keywords should be mentioned 3-4 times throughout the article. For keywords contained in other
keyphrases, you may only use the longer keyphrase. I.e. if the keyphrases are “used tractors” and “used
tractors for sale”, then “used tractors for sale” covers both. The primary keyword must be mentioned in the
first sentence or paragraph, and the secondary must be mentioned in the last paragraph.