You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please have a look at [[url removed, login to view]] and then look at case studies - you will see that there are a number of case study documents there - these are available as doc's for the text and the 'client' related images are available as image files -
The project is to come up with a nice design - i will approve that - you will then put all the case studies into that design.
This job will involve doing more documents in future for future bid amount - this bid is for what you see on the web site right now
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Nov 15, 2006 7:35:11 AM:
the brochures to be designed are at
[url removed, login to view]
there are 13 of them to be done
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Nov 16, 2006 4:06:06 PM:
Hello I have been asked this same questions by more than 1 person.
Q Are all 13 case studies to be in the same format/design
A. No but very similar - we will use up to a maximum of 3 related designs for all though - they will not be done individually
Q Are the brochures to be downloaded / printed / or simply sent electronically
A They are intended to go onto the website and be downloaded or viewed.
Q What is the liklihood of re designing the other brochures on the site?
A High -