You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Need the following IP PBX with the features set up...
1. Our own interface that the customer can sign into their account with.
2. Our own interface dialler that the customer can submit to us an 11 digit number.
3. The Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) applies Conditional Routing on an "if" "then" basis... e.g. if the 4th digit of the number submitted is (e.g. 9) "then" route the call to department (e.g. Sales)... "if the 4th digit is (e.g.6) "then" route the call to department (e.g. Support).
4. The ACD applies the "Next Available Agent" routing technique that routes the call to the longest idle agent in the specified (e.g.Sales) department or if fully busy the next agent that becomes available.
5. The ACD implements 'Screen Pop' to deliver the NUMBER THE CUSTOMER SUBMITTED to the receiving agent computer screen simultaneously with the call.
Serious bids only please - if you don't understand what I have written here, then you don't know enough about IP PBX and ACD systems.
More work will follow setting up an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) based feature that will attach to the start of the above setup and allow customers to access their account through DTMF.
Additional Project Description:
04/09/2013 at 18:02 IST
I should add...
I am happy to go with a prepackaged solution if you are familiar with it and its an easy setup (plenty of IP PBX systems out there with these features...).
The 11 digit number the customer will be submitting will not be a phone number, it is a code.