You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need someone with 3 skills.
1. Edit an mp3 into 2 files.
2. Enter text into a flashcard program called Anki.
3. English: Fluent English so you can understand how to edit the files + enter the text with no grammer or spelling mistakes.
1) Split an audio (.mp3) file into 2. The audio file currently contains questions & answers, but I want to split them into two separate files - one file for the question and one file for the answers. There are 99 audio files (I already did 15 and you can see how I split them up in the attached file/folders. the main folder is called "naturalization"). Currently it takes about 10 seconds to split each file for me (I use the free software called Audacity). You MUST be able to speak English so you can understand where the question stops and where the answer starts. That's very important. Splitting the files is very fast and should be done in less than hour. The audio files can be downloaded here. [url removed, login to view]
2) Enter the text from the audio into a flash card using Anki (free software [url removed, login to view]), one for questions and another one for answers along with dragging/dropping the audio into it. Each audio is perhaps 2-3 seconds long so it should be really quick. So you should download the software and make sure you can enter the data. It's pretty simple. In the end, you will just email me anki file + the audio files.
You can probably do the whole thing within an 1-2 hours depending upon your typing speed, etc. so looking to pay ~$10-$15 max or so ideally. Best bidder wins. Thanks.