You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need some specific custom work completed on a Asterisk PBX system. This work will require an engineer with advanced knowledge of the platform. Essentially what I'm looking for is as follows:
1. A caller calls into the Asterisk PBX system
2. Once the caller from step 1 is connected to the PBX they are prompted to enter another number that they wish to call (North America numbers only)
3. The Asterisk PBX will then connect the original caller (from step 1) with the number that the caller has entered (step 2)
4. The caller from step 1 is then connected to phone number entered in step 2
5. THE HARD PART - When the connection is made a one way voice change is applied so that the original caller (from step #1) sounds different to the caller that was called in step #3.
- This must happen in real time
- Only the caller from step #1 has the voice filter applied
- The individual who was called sounds normal (like their regular voice)
Please let me know if you're interested in this fun project!