Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I’m an Illustrator looking for an American Female Voice Talent for a Children’s Book that I’m making into an App. The App is a short repetitious story, called ‘My Friend the Bear’. I am looking for someone to read the story, as well as make the sound effects (with their voice) for the different touch devices on the page. The end result would be as if someone was reading the book to you and making the sounds of all the different things on the page.
• American Female Voice Talent.
• Voice should be enthusiastic, happy, friendly, quirky, funny, silly. As the sentences are very short (4-6 words) the reading needs to quite energetic. See Kidztory app for an example of the type of energy I’m after.
• 10 story pages, plus a title, credits and fun page.
• A story line for a page might read like, “He climbs a TREE.”
• Between 6-13 sound effects (made by your voice) per page. Please see attachment for an example of the work.
• The finished artwork will be provided, as well as a description of all the sound bites.
• Re-record will be needed when feedback is given.
• Audio will need to be MP3 (or something that I can use) and free from background noise.
• Please provide examples of your voice.
• This book will be in an on-going series, so if all goes well I’m looking at doing 5 before the end of the year.
Ace. That’s all. I look forward to hearing your reply.
Additional Project Description:
09/25/2011 at 20:22 CLST
Sorry, for some reason the file didn't attach. Inside the zip file are three pictures.
The first one shows what one of the pages looks like. You would read, "He climbs a TREE."
The second show what happens when you touch his face. You would voice, "Phew!"
The third shows all the touchable areas in their second position. The cloud would go, "Poof!" The rustling tree bush would go, "Sheeiee." The flapping bird would go, "Arrrrrrk!" Ect. I would give you a list, but your own creativity is more than welcome. Of course, you would be credited, 'Narrated by..."
This picture has 12. There are between 6-13 per page.
Any other question let me know.