You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have a website: CardiYoFit.com. This website will play a new 60 minute workout video each week. We need to add background music to each week's workout video similar to
- the intro video at http://www.fusionfitness.com/online-exercise-classes/
- the intro video at http://www.myyogaonline.com/
- this workout music at http://fitnessglo.com/online-class-1187-Step-Combo.html
The above are examples. Non of the above music examples would fit our workout perfectly though.
We need something that is a mix of yoga and cardiovascular workout music. It needs to be happy music and workout encouraging
- The music should be adaptive to the speed in the workout (e.g during the warm up and warm down phase - the music is slower; Hard exercise - the music is faster = The music needs to be adjusted to the actual video scenes)
- The music needs to be self-generated (with software, program etc) It HAS TO BE LICENSE FREE. We need to own the right of that creation.
You can download a 10 minute sample video (one of our first trials) in the link below. This will be your application material. If you can WOW us with something great, we may work together for each week's workout. Upload it to somewhere (e.g. dropbox) so we can download the video with your background music.
1) This will be recurring work. It is not a one-time project. We are a start up and will have one new video each week. No end date.
2) This is not supposed to be rocked science. It should be a great background sound that fits the video and supports the workout. Once a rhythm has been found for editing the video-music, a lot of the created tracks can be reused over time during the next videos - After a several tracks have been created, I estimate this to be a 3 hour task per video.
3) We expect to pay ~$20 per video for good quality each week. (~$1000/year)
4) If you do well, you can grow with this job and we seeking expansions that would give opportunity for additional work and revenue
5) If seriously interested, please use the video trial and show us what you can do