You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for professional singers to sing for our productions. We have about 20 songs that need to be completed by August 2013. What we need now are professional singers to sing the songs and the whole process will be done online. THIS BIDDING IS PER SONG BASIS.
Only professional audio engineers with previous similar experiences will be entertained. Please specify your past works.
All the songs are Tamil songs. The genre ranges from ballad, pop, rock and occasional rap/hip hop and mostly are duets.
We already have the demo versions with the lyricist singing the song. Instrumental version will be provided. What you need to provide are the DRY SOLO versions of the voice recording of Indian (Tamil) professional singers that we hope you can arrange. The following aspects must be fulfilled on your side:
1) SUITABLE voice must be chosen by yourself. Usually this is done by sending us the sample voice for 1-2 lines of the song or a part of the chorus/pallavi. Once we approve the voice, then you can proceed to record the full version
2) The singing MUST be professional, pitch, tempo, pronunciations and 'sangethi' must be correct and appropriate. The number of revisions required MUST NOT be limited.
3) The lyricist will be singing the plain version, on your side, the singers must sing with appropriate creativity and 'sangethi'. We would require a few variations of the same songs. We DO NOT want the singers to sing the songs exactly like the lyricist.
4) Appropriate aalaps/adlibs/second track/falsettos must be provided on separate tracks
5) For the interludes, creative voice fills will be required. This is entirely based on the singers' creativity/capabiltities.
6) The voice recordings must be SOLO and dry with minimal compression applied. NO pitch corrections must be used. The format must be in 24 bits and anything above 44.1 KHZ.
7) Only condensor microphones should be used.
8) For email purposes, mp3 format should be used. The final recordings must be uploaded to FTP in WAV/AIF format once approved.
The payments are per song basis. Turnover time must not exceed 14 days per song.