I have a 60-minute audio file of an interview between two people in a noisy bar. You will write a complete transcription of the conversation. I have previewed the file to ensure that it is possible to understand the speakers.
- Be a native english speaker
- Be able to listen to the audio file (a .WMA file)
- Be able to accurately transcribe the entire interview
- If any words are unclear, put them in italics
- Label the speakers as "Speaker 1" and "Speaker 2"
- Listen to the entire file at least twice to ensure that the text is accurate
- Keep the contents of the file and the resulting transcription confidential