You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
TrendsEnt is devoted to simplifying the intricacies of sharing music with ones social network.
The First version of the Candy app involves the completion of a backend, scalable foundation for the application on AWS services.
This MVP version home tab will feature a functional feed of the songs posted by ones social network with the ability to "like", comment, and add posts to favorites list. The popular tab will allow for users to find the most posted songs amongst all Candy users. The third tab is for posting music. Songs can be posted (30 seconds of a song from iTunes API preview) and accompanied by album artwork (default), a photo, or a video (up to 30 seconds). Users will have the ability to #tag users in their posts. The fourth tab is for activity. Any time a user is tagged in a post, he/she will be notified. Additionally, when someone likes or comments on a users post, that user will be notified. The fifth tab is for a users profile and to keep a record of their posts. A user can look at their past song posts, bookmarked songs, followers and whom they are following in this tab. Lastly, Candy will be integrated with facebook and will allow for one to find and invite friends through their facebook login.
Basic description of features and functions we need in MVP
- Built for Deployment on AWS
- Facebook/Twitter integrated (find and invite friends that are your facebook friends or that you're following on Twitter. Also ability to post to facebook/twitter)
- Ability to like, comment, taste (bookmark)
- Followers, following
- Tag users (#username is person in photo/video associated with post)
- No play button icon on posts (users will tap to play/stop, double tap to like posts, but no obtrusive icon that connotes a play button)
- Ability to accompany songs with album art, photo or video. Default visual is recorded video (videos will start at beginning of song and loop until end of audio preview in MVP)
- Simplicity in finding song to use in post post during search
Attached File is a draft version of the technical specification. Shows layout and functions we require. Also shows examples of the artwork (we will provide layered artwork designs)
Our best estimate of the tools/services that should be used (subject to developer recommendations)
● PhoneGap w/ PhoneGap Build (Hybrid iOS app)
● Parse (Data hosting, Notifications, Social identity)
● AWS (Server hosting)
● iTunes (Affiliate program)
Additional Requirements are listed in document.
One critical function which is absolutely required is the ability to playback the itunes audio preview file while recording video on the iphone camera.
DO NOT RESPOND IF:
1) you cannot play audio while recording video
2) you cannot complete the job in maximum of 4 weeks
3) you have not completely read through the accompanying specification
4) you cannot begin work on Monday
I am not interested in speculative or "cut and paste" responses. If you are asking questions that are answered in this message or the accompanying specification, I will delete your messages. I would like to see no less than 3 examples of similar work and no more than 5 examples.
Our application is very much like Instagram with the ability to playback audio while recording video for posts. That is the exact function we are aiming for.
I will assign to a developer on Saturday 7/27 before noon PST.