Hi there! I am working on a new educational software product for school grades K-5. Basically the software helps with the morning routines at school. I need someone to record a word document of individual recordings. So each line in the word doc is it's own WAV file. I need someone who can speak clearly, has a mic with no background noise, and can speak English, and possibly French to some extent. The French sentences are easy to understand, but I need someone who knows enough French to pronounce them correctly.
All of the recordings must be in WAV format please. The word document has these to record.
Hi there, here are the items I need recorded. I need each line recorded as a separate file, and need everything recorded as a .WAV file.
- Are You Sure You Want To Quit?
- Bienvenue! Avez – vous d’autobus un note aujourd’ hui?
- Welcome! Do you have any bus notes today?
- Are you buying hot lunch today?
- Welcome To MHX Alphabet Bingo.
- Upper Case Letters
- Lower Case Letters
- Sight Words
- Whoo hooo You Did It!
- Sorry, Try Again!
- English Language Selected
- French Language Selected
- Spanish Language Selected
- Level complete. What would you like to do?
- What is the weather like today?
- What is the season?
- Today’s weather is…
- Partly Sunny
- You have chosen… Read To Self.
- You have chosen… Work Work.
- You have chosen …Read To Someone
- You have chosen… Listening Center.
I might add a couple more depending on the bid, and if you work is pretty clear. If this works out, there will be much more work if you like to work on more projects in the future. :)
Please just label the WAV files in the order you record them. So if you start at the top and work your way down, just label the first file 1.WAV, 2.WAV, 3.WAV, etc.
It should only take maybe an hour or two for this simple job. :)
If you have any questions please feel free to ask, but for this project I must ask you to provide a sample of your voice. Thanks!