You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hi! If you want to bid for this project, you have to reassure us of complete confidentiality, and the materials cannot be disclosed to anyone. Please read over the details carefully. Your bid will not be considered if you don't follow the instructions below.
We need to get voiceover recordings done (male and female) in Spanish as well as Brazilian Portuguese.
Volume of recording needed: Anywhere between 120-150 pages of about 550 words average per page in each language (Spanish and Br. Portuguese).
PLEASE NOTE: THESE RECORDINGS MUST BE DONE IN A PROFESSIONAL ACOUSTICALLY TREATED STUDIO ENVIRONMENT AND WITH PROFESSIONAL EQUIPMENT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS, PLEASE DO NOT BID.
The material is instructional (e-learning). The accent needs to be proper, native (name of language) - no accented dialects are acceptable.
Basically, the readings would need to correspond with a series of instructional slides. After the voiceovers are recorded, you would need to clean up any mistakes, cut the files into smaller files corresponding to the slides, name them as such and then send us the raw unprocessed files. For example, if there is slide no. 12, you will have a text corresponding to slide 12. What you must do is record that text, clean up any mistakes (as per technical specifications below), name the file as slide 12, and then send us the raw, unprocessed file. Hope that makes sense.
You don't need to do any EQing, compression or post-production - except editing out any mistakes, clicks and pops, breath noises (more details are below). Please note: there must not be any mistakes.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
1. Please bid per page of voice recording (A4 size page – containing about 500-500 words per page in Roman script or equivalent).
2. Delivery time: Please also specify how many pages you can send us per week.
3. Mandatory sample recording of the voice of the person who will do the recording (in this case male and female samples). Please ensure that the same person will be doing the recordings as well.
4. The recording must be done in the same environment where they will eventually be recording projects.
5. List of the equipment that you will be using to record the voiceovers. (I mean the actual microphone, interface, etc. I am an audio engineer myself with over 16 years of experience in the industry).
6. Please specify your payment terms, that is - milestones, etc.
7. Please specify if you will do Spanish only or Br. Portuguese only, or both languages.
8. Please send both male and female samples for each language.
Here are the technical specifications we would need for the audio recordings (need to follow strictly):
• The client would like raw audio delivered (without any processing)
• There needs to be no background noise or hum
• The audio will be heard over headphones as part of an e-learning programme, so everything will be very ‘in-your-face’ – (or ‘in-your-ears’), so things like dry mouth clicks and pops are a no-no
• There will be no music in the background, hence the necessity for all these precautions
• Breath pops are not acceptable, as well as breath sounds between words are to be removed
• The tone of the reader and the loudness needs to be more or less the same – without too many variations in pitch, etc., although obviously some expression needs to be used in the reading, but that would be minimal, as it’s mainly instruction.
• Audio to be sent as mp3 320 kbps, mono
• The turnaround time is pretty fast, so hope that won’t be a problem
• NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) would need to be signed and sent on to the client
We also expect further projects like this, so, if you are chosen for this and we like your work, you will be on our database.
Thanks. We look forward to your samples and proposals.