You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a quality American male or female voice talent to read 200 lists of reading words. Each list takes about 9-10 seconds to read and contains only six or seven words. This works out to about 1,200 words total. After reading each 10 second list you are to pause about 4-5 seconds, then begin the next list.
HOW MUCH TIME WILL IT TAKE?
Each list requires about 9-11 seconds to read plus a 5 second pause.
So, 15 seconds per list times 200 lists = 3,000 seconds = 50 minutes of actual reading.
There will be mistakes from time to time when reading so add another 10 minutes for this possibly. If a mistake happens you just say "TAKE 2" and we'll know you are going to say the single list again. This way you don't have to re-record the entire nine Lesson file again.
HOW WILL IT BE DONE?
Using a quality microphone you will be recording lists from our reading program. In this project you will be recording lists from LESSON 10 to 18 for Grade 1 (save the file as mp3 and upload), then record lists in Lessons 10-18 for Grade 2 (save and upload), then Lessons 10-18 for Grade 3, and the same for Grades 4, 5 and 6.
To see how this is organized go to:
Grade 1 opens by default - you can then click NEXT at the top right to see the next group of words. While looking at lists higher than 3, click on the "Read Words" link at the top of the list. You'll hear how I want you to read the words.
Again, look at the words between Lessons 10 and 18 (click 10 in the blue horizontal bar) when on the website.
The skills required for this project include:
1) A pleasant voice
2) Access to a good quality microphone and audio recording equipment
3) Know how to save an audio file to MP3.
DETAILS FOR THE PROJECT (one more time)
1. You'll be reading words for Lessons 10 through 18 for Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
2. Each Lesson 10-18 section contains 36 lists (except Grade 1 - only 19 lists).
3. There are a little less than 1,200 words total that you'll be reading from 200 lists
3. Reading one list takes about 10 seconds then pause 4-5 seconds before beginning next list.
4. After recording a single grade's words for lessons 10-18 you stop and save as an mp3.
5. Then begin lessons 10-18 for the next higher grade, etc, etc, etc.
6. Each mp3 audio file will be about 9 minutes as it contains 36 lists and about 250 words.
When finished you'll have six separate 9-10 minute mp3 files.
As the time for just saying all words is approximately 1 hour- the entire project should be able to be completed in no more than 1.5 to 2 hours (allowing for mistakes and time for saving and sending the files).
So, take a listen to some audio files I already have on Grade 1 to get a feel for how this is done.
http://www.mathkey.us/freelancer/rkweekly/readingkeyweekly.html (click week 3 in white text in the blue bar)
Only bids considered are those that send me an MP3 file reading the following words. Words must be read at just about normal talking speed with a pause of one second between words. Then pause about 4-5 seconds between each group of words.
apple - elephant - India - octopus - umbrella (read at about normal speed while leaving 1 second between words)
(PAUSE FOR 5 SECONDS)
target - turn - oyster - orange - out - food
Now save to mp3 and send to Freelancer.