Need some work done? Post a Project Today
You will need to download the following files from our FTP site.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FILE firsttwo.7z is a very large file, so don't worry if you can't download for now. You can just download the other three files below.
* firsttwo.7z (The main VRML source files)
* Example.zip (Showing style + texture of model/animation)
* Overview3D.ppt (showing vector full assembly for guide)
* Storyboard.jpg (showing the eventual animation path required)
Login: NOTE: FILES ARE IN THE pub DIRECTORY
To decompress this file coder.7z you will need to download 7-zip decompression software http://www.7-zip.org/
We need some automotive 3D animations produced as per the file Storyboard.jpg
1. We provide the END frame of a car driving
2. Coder should 'morph' or disolve this end frame into a wireframe outline of the vehicle.
3. The 3D model should then be briefly shown within the car.
4. The wireframe dissappears with just the model shown - animating.
HOWEVER, BECAUSE WE HAVE STILL GOT TO CONFIRM THE POSITION OF THE VEHICLE, AND THE POSITION OF THE PART IN THE VEHICLE, THE CODER SHOULD FIRST JUST CREATE THE MODEL, THEN WE CAN ADVISE ANIMATION DETAILS.
The animations will last approximately 20-30 seconds each.
Please note our specification in the deliverables section below particularly with regard to timings.
Coders who are interested will need to demonstrate that they have the ability to carry out this project by supplying references to previous work.
Any questions, please ask. THANK YOU