You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The name of the website is ESCROWBILL
• I need a logo for an escrow website. The logo should portray safe online transaction. A logo that shows safety and security from fraud online. The name of the website is Escrowbill
• I need 5 psd files to be used on a website.
1. A psd file that graphically shows how the service works.
Here is how the service works
Buyer and Seller Agree to Terms
After registering at Escrow.com, both parties agree to terms of the transaction, which includes a description of the merchandise, sale price, number of days for the Buyer's inspection, and any shipping information.
Buyer Pays Escrow.com
The Buyer submits an available payment option. Escrow.com verifies the payment. Processing time varies by payment method.
Seller Ships Merchandise
Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorized to ship merchandise and submit tracking information. Escrow.com verifies that the Buyer receives the shipment.
Buyer Accepts the Merchandise
The Buyer has a set number of days for an inspection and the option to accept or reject the merchandise.
Escrow.com Pays the Seller
Escrow.com pays the Seller by the method selected by the Seller. The transaction is complete.
This is a sample you can work with, but make it better.
2. A psd file that graphically passes a message that users should protect themselves from online fraud
3. A image that shows a buyer, a seller and Escrowbill in the middle of them. The buyer’s expression should show that he does not trust the seller so he cannot release his money to him, the sellers expression should show that he does not trust the buyer so he cannot release his goods to him. Finally the escrowbill should be in the middle of the buyer and seller offering a solution to settle the transaction. (Item 3 should be just 1 image that passes this message).