Your job is to deliver 5 articles begin with; those must be original writing and between 800 to 1000 Words.
this work will be given to 4 people.
Those articles will be main content of the website. (Must be well SEO optimised written)
Keywords and subtitles will be given for each article.
Subject: Yacht Charter in Turkey | Gulet Cruise | Charter Turkey | Gulet Charter | Sail Turkey
Located : Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye, Göcek,Oludeniz, Kas, kalkan, Istanbul...
- Every article must be 100% unique and must be pass copy-scape premium. Less than 100% is not granted
- NOT TO USE article spinner or smth similar software for creating articles (Each article will have two revisions).
- Every article must have 700+ words. Less than is not granted.
- Must have ability to write without grammatical error.
- Must have knowledge about SEO especially needs to know how to use keyword in article body
- A well researched, well written and 100% unique piece of content.
- An understanding of SEO, LSI etc.
- Timely delivery of content, no lateness tolerate
- Article writer with professional but friendly and fun writing tone
- Experience in writing about holiday & travel, self improvement is a plus
- Article writers, active bloggers, or just common sense people with quality English writing skills will be considered.
When you apply, please list the last one or two jobs that show your experience and also state why you are the best person for the job. I'm looking for people who think outside the box (not people who just say - I am the best - hire me!).
All exclusive rights to the written/rewritten materials belong to the employer, as in usual ghost-writing. Therefore, you are must NOT be allowed to use, distribute or even refer to these articles in any possible way.
We will pay only for original articles! Once again, do not copy articles or use plagiarism. We will use Copyscape and Plagiarism Detect and few other software to sure ourselves that content is original.
Provided you deliver high quality excellent English content, you will be offered ongoing employment.