You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need you to write 50 question and answers on health topics like in Yahoo answers. This is to make health content easy to read and to trigger activity in a new health community.
These questions need to appear to be put by people with health issues or friends/relatives of people with health issues or concerns(patients). These will be responded to by members of a community. We need responses in 2 to 4 levels from different community members, with an accepted answer selected by the patient. The patient and responders should be given a name and a screen name. The questions must carry a background that is descriptive but not reveal personal details.
The questions must sound genuine and be around issues that people in India can generally relate to. The answers should be educative and have a local touch. In some cases appear to come from a medical expert. There should be some answers that should have alternative treatments suggested as well. Questions will be in topics such as Paediatrics, Gynaecology, Dermatology, Cancer, Cosmetic, Skin, Weight loss, Geriatrics etc.
a. variants of the QnA flow
b. Sample QnAs
1. Content must be unique. Questions and answers may be taken from other places, but must be completely rewritten and pass Copy scape. Otherwise they will be rejected
2. Use Indian names for patients and Responders
3. We need a balanced mix of the different variants of QnA flow (as in the attachment).
4. The average length of each QnA set is 400 words ( individually they may be between 250 to 1000 words)
5. You will be given topics and no. of questions per topic
6. Language has to be colloquial not formal, except when a Medical Expert may be responding
7. Style of writing has to be different for a question and answer within the same QnA as they are apparently written by different people
Since its a simple task and doesn't require much research, the budget for this project is 30$. Please do no bid more than that
Team of writers are welcome to bid on this as i need it completed by friday.