I am looking for 3 dedicated writers and 2 forum moderators who will continuously provide content to my website: Milk & Mocha Interracial Community http://www.milkandmocha.com
I am currently only hiring USA, CAN or UK writers for now. Sorry.
DESCRIPTION - WRITERS WANTED
Milk & Mocha Interracial Community is dedicated to spreading love across the color lines. We support those who have questions regarding dating people who are not a part of their religious, racial, ethnic and cultural groups.
Members of Milk & Mocha participate in thought provoking discussions about interracial relationships, interracial marriage and lots of other topics throughout our forum pages. We are a lifestyle community so we discuss all of the important aspects of our lives.
The CMS portion of our website is brand spanking new. It's in great need of awesome open minded writers who can publish great articles to our website.The content that you provide will help to shape the voice and editorial style of our website.
Writers are expected to write a minimum of 5 articles per month to a maximum of 10 articles per month. Writers will have to become members of our free community in order to post content.
Content must follow the guidelines listed below:
1. Articles must be between 300 and 1000 words long
2. Articles must include appropriate references and quotes as applicable
3. Articles must be relevant to the Milk & Mocha Interracial Community and its mission
4. Articles must be well written with no grammar, punctuation or spelling errors
5. Relevant images should accompany articles but are not required since we have a pool of licensed images that we can use on the site
6. ALL Articles must be original pieces written specifically for the Milk & Mocha Interracial community
7. NO PROFANITY allowed in the articles section of our website
Submissions must be provided in the following formats:
1. Microsoft Word Document
2. Notepad Document
DESCRIPTION - FORUM MODERATOR (2 positions available)
Our website is in need of two great personalities who can keep the threads lively throughout the week. This is fun work! You will help to build our readership and membership while talking about a topic that is important to you. You'll have the power to remove spammers from the boards as well.
Paid forum moderators are expected to participate in the threads at a minimum 3 days a week posting answers to threads and starting new threads continuously as needed.
MUST HAVE A PRO-INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS ATTITUDE
MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE INSIGHT AND ADVICE
MUST BE ABLE TO LEAD DISCUSSIONS RESPONSIBLY AND WITHOUT CONFLICT
MUST USE PROPER GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION AND SPELLING
MUST BELONG TO SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES
We're looking for people who can grow our community. So people with great online personalities and lots of sharing power are great matches for these positions.
Please provide SEPARATE bids for the writer position and the forum moderator positions.
For consideration, Please answer the following questions:
1) Your Name
4) Ethnicity and Race
5) Relationship Status
7) Have you ever been in an interracial relationship before? If yes, Please answer 7a-b.
7a) Please tell us about your experience in an interracial relationship. The good and the bad, please?
7b) Were your friends and family for or against your relationship?
8) Have you ever witnessed racism or discrimination based on religious or cultural differences? If yes, what did you do about it if anything?
9) What social networks do you belong to? What are your screen names?
10) Have you ever used vBulletin before?
11) Do you have a blog? If so, what is the URL?