You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
==========Article Writing Requirement===========
I am looking for article writer who can write very high quality articles for blog of a new ecommerce website. It is long term work.
1. I will give you some keywords but you have to be innovative, it is in the Bath Products niche.
2. It has to be UK (British) English without any spelling and grammar errors.
3. It is for Blog of a ecommerce site with a personal touch, hence it has be humorous, easy to read, funny and article can be in 1st, 2nd and 3rd Person to have readers coming back to the website.
4. Sometimes might have to write about new product launches as part of the blog for which enough notice period will be given.
5. You have to use a great article structure with catchy titles, short paragraphs, smart keyword adjustments without spamming, good subheadings, bulleted points wherever needed.
6. Article has to be 100% unique, plagiarism free, and pass 100% Copyscape premium account test.
7. You have to be able to write a minimum of 2 - 3 articles daily needed for about 250-300 words.
8. I will pay $1 per article.
9. Payments will be made through PayPal Only.
10. Payments will be made for every 20 Articles.
11. Will expect to work on this for at least 6 months and then extend if needed.
12. I will increase the rate further $1.25 or $1.5 after 3 months only if the article are high quality and satisfactory as per requirement mentioned.
13. I will own and retain exclusive copyrights to all paid content. You will retain NO RIGHTS to any paid content including, but not limited to, using the content yourself, posting the content as a sample, reselling the content or distributing the content in any manner including spinning or rewriting the content.
14. I am hoping to have a long relation and I have many websites in need of articles and more work will be promised.
15. No representatives, only if you are article writer bid with sample work. Bids with no reviews will be ignored.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.