You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
How are you today? Please I will like you to write twelve (12) 500-words articles about helping clients derive the most from their websites.
Just to give you an idea. I have some clients who have websites. So I need the articles to show them how to benefit the most from their websites.
The clients are spread across different industries from business to charitable to personal websites.
You will propose the keywords and the core concept for the article.
I want the keyword density to be around 3% for each article.
I want the 12 articles ready in 6 days.
While writing the articles, I will like you to avoid the following negatives:
* Nothing but fluff
* Giving too much information
* Not advancing the sale of the main book (the article should ginger people to go and find more about the main book)
* Providing common knowledge
* Being boring
* Overly complex
These are the qualities of positive, powerful and profitable free content.
* A new prospective of the problem
* A big mistake that the market is making
* Something complex made simple
* A story that supports or illustrates your core concept
* New research or results from studies that support your core concept
* An urgent opportunity
* A new method of achieving a goal or a step towards the goal
* Eliminating objections
In summary, the article MUST support the core concept. It gives the feeling that I know a lot more – the tip of the iceberg. It has an element of social currency and it's simple but powerful.
Before I will accept your bid, I want you to do the following for me:
1) Suggest the keywords that you want to optimize.
2) What is the "Core concept" around which you want to write the article?
3) Suggest two titles for this article.
4) Which of the positive(s) above do you want to use as model for the article.
So I want the above set of information for each of the 12 keywords/articles.
I want to be sure that you UNDERSTAND and can DELIVER this project before I accept your bid.
So the items #1 to #4 are a must before I can accept your bid.
I will give you an 8-page report that explains more about the above negatives and positives plus how to better write articles.
Can I see the best 5 articles that you have so far written?
1. The articles will be posted to my blog, article directories and several other places online and offline (as well as newspapers). I will also send it out as newsletters to the clients.
So it has to be rich and informative.
2. The articles will be converted into audio articles (podcasts).
In addition to the articles, you will need to write a short summary for each of the articles. The summary should be less then 160 characters.
3. You will write 2 author bio for the articles.
See the attached file for the format to use in writing the articles.
The articles will be written in U.K. English.
Thanks and what is your VERY LEAST BID?
If you bid too high, I will move on to someone else.