You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
For experienced Travel Writers only please!
I am new to this site and potentially looking for a ghostwriter for several travel related articles.
For now I'm looking for an article on Bangkok:
- must be unique and original content, NO copy / pasting of sentences from several other sites
- I will have full copy rights and own the article, so it is not allowed to re-use full or parts of the article (you will have no rights whatsoever on the article)
- must be will written, no grammatical errors
- must contain at least 1200 words
- must NOT be a summary of plain facts but must be a well written entertaining article informing travelers about Bangkok and its highlights, must give travelers the feeling / the taste of the destination
- highlights must contain at least Wat Suthat, China Town, Wat Po, Hindi Temple, the Klongs, the floating market
Remember give the reader the idea that he/she is walking around there themselves and experiences it all.
I will not accept any article which does not follow all above guidelines or which is not well written, contains errors, is a copy/paste exercise, is a boring plain summary of facts ... If you have any previous travel related articles you have written, it would be helpful to send those along.
When this goes well, more travel related articles will follow.