Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Dedicated, self-motivated individual who has excellent communication skills in English with impeccable grammar. Must be able to blog at least 5 times a week, for 1 month (4 weeks). You need to be able to cover a range of news topics relating to technological developments and post on them, ideally, once every weekday. It would be best if you are interested in some of these topics and able to express your enthusiasm in your posts (to an extent which doesn't seem forced or unnatural).
1. Post once every weekday about the latest developments in science & technology
2. Make sure information references are cited in the form of links within your post
3. Create / edit your own photo to be uploaded with each post, for use as a featured image
TOPICS TO COVER (Pick one or more)
Open-source software development
Space exploration / development
Future technologies currently under development
- have an engaging, conversational writing style
- must be able to simplify complicated topics and explain them effectively
- must have excellent communication skills, along with excellent spelling & grammar
- keep writing terse and on topic
- provide high quality work each time, every time
To see the blog itself, head on over to; http://electronicsfanboy.com
IF YOU DO A GREAT JOB, THIS 4 WEEK JOB COULD LAST MUCH LONGER...