Please read the entire RFP before submitting a Proposal. Generic responses will be discarded without consideration.
We need twenty Blogs written on Information Technology Services by an American English technical writer. Each Blog must be researched to ensure targeted content and must contain 500 to 600 Words per Blog. We will edit and post the Blog.
Although we will provide Keywords and topic information to keep the copy on-theme, our clear expectation is to receive creative, engaging, high quality content without providing an outline or needless editing.
Meeting the requirements of this RFP can immediately earn you more work for Blogs, Articles, Press Releases, and Web Content.
Work will be rejected without pay if it does not meet these Minimum Requirements:
1. Demonstrate flawless American English writing skills – mistakes will be returned for one revision. Work that does not pass editing after the first revision will be rejected.
2. All Blogs must contain 500 to 600 Words using the Theme, Keywords, and Keyword Density provided.
3. All Blogs must be researched and written to deliver helpful information that is creative, engaging, and meaningful to the intended reader.
4. Writer will use sound SEO methodology to distribute the provided Keywords throughout the Blog.
5. All Blogs must be Original (No Plagiarism) and pass 100% through a Copyscape Professional review.
6. Writer assigns full exclusive copyrights for all work provided to ProFix Services LLC upon payment as outlined in this RFP. ProFix Services LLC will perpetually retain the full and exclusive right to publish and otherwise use all work provided by Writer without restriction, by-line or royalties.
7. Writer must be willing to start this Project at the award time of this RFP.
8. All Terms, Conditions, and Minimum Requirements listed in this RFP must be accepted in your Proposal to be awarded this work.
To ensure your Proposal is considered, please provide a 200 - 300 word Mini-Blog example of work that uses the Theme: ERP Implementation Strategy and Keyword Phrase: ERP Implementation. Your Mini-Blog example can be expanded upon to complete the first Blog if you are awarded this work. Your Mini-Blog example will not be accepted, purchased or used if you are not awarded this work.
Prompt payment will be made at the end of the Project via PayPal ONLY for each Blog that was completed and accepted before the Project Deadline. All Blogs that are submitted after the Project Deadline will be rejected without pay.
If your work can meet or exceed the Project requirements, please provide a Per Blog Price and a total cost for this Project in your proposal.