This is a bid for ~25 pages of writing. The goal of this project is to create an advice set for online dating, people wanting to have an affair, single wanting to hook up.
The work to be done is outlined in detail in the attached work brief, named TKFINAL-CO-UK-AFFAIR-INSTRUCTIONS. The work is comprised of:
- A few articles summarizing the website you're writing for.
- A guide section which provides advice on how to "maximize your chances" in the AFFAIR dating niche
- Positive website reviews - specific dating websites that must be reviewed with a positive slant.
- Negative reviews - specific dating websites that must be reviewed with a negative slant.
- All articles must be SINGLE SPACED in 12 point (approximately 600 words per page).
IMPORTANT NOTES ON DELIVERABLES
- All content you deliver will be checked with COPYSCAPE and iTHENTICATE. If you copy content, I'll know, and cancel the project.
- If you miss deadlines of the deliverable schedule, I will cancel the project. I don't accept excuses (…my dog ate my laptop power cable …). Too many contractors stall this way. You miss a deadline, I cancel the project.
DELIVERABLE SCHEDULE / TIMELINES
ALL content ***MUST*** be delivered within 1 week of contract award. This timeline is NOT negotiable.
You must deliver as follows:
- CORE PAGES: Delivered within 2 days of contract award.
- GUIDE PAGES: Delivered within 4 days of contract award.
- REVIEW PAGES: Delivered within 7 days of contract award.
Information about this project – TIPS ON HOW TO WRITE FOR THIS PROJECT
We split this project in 3 main categories
1. 1- Cores pages of the website
a. a. These pages need to be clear, clean and light
b. 2- The Guide is about Dating advices and tips
c. a. The guide is ALL ABOUT how to take a new client by the hand and bring him to the sale.
d. b. We are selling dating sites subscriptions. So which one is the BEST DATING SITE for this client, the client is in need of what? For this project – the client wants to hookup with girls and singles. So how can we take care of him with this guide and how can we push him to get a subscription in our TOP 3 BEST DATING SITES. And how avoid him to choose the WORST DATING SITES.
e. 3- Reviews about good dating sites to use
f. a. Reviews are built using a “top 3” concept. These are indicated in the work brief.
g. b. People trust impartial user reviews (sites that are tested and ranked accordingly). People follow the majority. So if everybody loves a given dating site, the client will probably go to this dating site.
h. c. If the user is on the reviews page of our third best dating site – how can we suggest subscribing on the FIRST DATING SITE. How can we suggest the third dating site is a good site, but not much better than the FIRST ONE of our TOP 3.
i. d. How can we warn clients about the SCAMS, fake profiles and FRAUD on the WORST DATING SITE. By discrediting fake dating sites, you build trust.
Looking forwards to seeing your bids!