All content must be 100% original and will be checked for plagiarism. If we find that you copied the content from another source, you will not get paid and be prosecuted.
- You are expected to do a thorough research in each topic assigned to you. There is a part of creative writing, but most of the tips given must be supported by research and bring real value.
- tips should be detailed: it is an "how-to" guide, not an article, so for the actual tips, don't hesitate to give step by step instructions. Detail things. We are teaching them what to do, how to do it, why to do it, where to do it, with who to do it...
- Create a short tantalizing description for the guide.
- expected length of each guide is around 6000 words
- a rough plan will be given to you but it MUST be enriched and detailed
Please reply to this question: WHAT IS YOUR EXPERTISE as a non-fiction writer for guides related to sex and sexuality? (Beginners are welcome, so just tell us your background/passion/expertise as a writer)
- We only take USA, UK, NZ, Aussie or Canada writers, OR applicants with ODESK English test scores over 90%.
- This post is for ADULT material, but if this is not your genre, feel free to apply and let us know what you like to write about. We are accommodating and publish under different labels for different genres.
*** WHAT YOU GET ***
OUR RATE (negotiable):
- 6,000 words (approx 20 pages+) = $30 (short story rate) PLUS you get credited as author for the short story ebook (your name or your pen name, you choose!).
- (Most writing jobs don't offer AUTHOR STATUS!) - Great opportunity to make a name for yourself as a PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
NOTE: We also need extras:
- 100+ word biography (in 3rd person) + your picture + you social profile(s) links (FB, Twitter, G+, etc) which will be included in your bio for some MEGA EXPOSURE!
- 300+ word tantalizing description for the story.
These 2 extras above are not counted as part of the overall word count!
*** EXTRAORDINARY EXPOSURE ***
- YOU WILL BECOME AN AUTHOR to build your credibility as a freelance writer.
- Your resume will STAND OUT as you will be a published author (as opposed to other freelancers just writing articles). Thus, writing for us will most likely impress future employers and help you get MORE jobs at HIGHER rates compare to other freelance writers.
- When you write for us, YOUR BOOK, YOUR NAME, YOUR AUTHORITY WILL KEEP ON GROWING BECAUSE WE PROMOTE THESE BOOKS AND THEIR AUTHORS ON THE MAJOR BOOK RETAILERS WORLDWIDE!!!
- This is a one time payment project but you do get lifetime benefits of being labeled an author, being published, building your authority, and getting more exposure.
Legalities. By applying to this job, you acknowledge that you understand that we will own the copyright and all rights to the material. We reserve the right to use it in any form. You will have no rights to distribute or republish the material in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to, ebook, book, audio, and video, anywhere, including websites, ebook stores, bookstores, and all other platforms, worldwide. Once the payment is processed, the material will fully belong to us.
We have the sole ownership and copyrights for the Work, including editing, sale, and distribution rights. We have the right to add or not add additional contributors to the Work if we hired other contributors to add more content to the Work such as artists, designers, editors, authors, and any other contributing members.