You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
How are you doing today, please read through this editing and proofreading job proposal and get back to us if you are interested.
Who We Are:
Matog Consulting is a business consulting firm, recognized within Lagos Nigeria and Africa at large in providing writing and editorial consulting services with range and caliber of experts in consulting. We are focused on helping our clients reach international editors. Our clients are among the Nigeria’s top Magazine publishers like Tell Magazine, NewsWatch Magazine, Encomium Magazine, City People Magazine, Genevieve Magazine –South Africa etc., in Lagos Nigeria and South Africa respectively. We are currently seeking online freelance writers and editors.
If you are a fast-thinking, flexible person who embraces new challenges and would enjoy evaluating the quality and relevance of writing and editing for our clients, we want to hear from you. We will provide you with standards and scoring guidelines, personal support and recognition so you can be successful. We are moving fast and so can your career. It’s all up to you.
Our online editors work 6 hours a day (Monday through Friday) and have the flexibility to choose the period they wish to work each day. Editors commit to 30 hours per week. Before a project is assigned, an editor completes the following: editor’s bio-data form, contract agreement and a sample to ensure he is capable of the job.
• Passionate about writing and editing online.
• Broad interest and current knowledge of social culture, media, sports, news, business, celebrities local and international.
• Flexibility to learn from changing standards and tasks.
• Detail-oriented and strives for continuous high performance and accuracy.
• Ability to work independently and possess good time-management skills.
• Excellent research and decision capability, ability to see possible solution in editing. College degree is preferred, but experience and ability are essential.