You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
In search of freelance Architect/AutoCAD Drafter to work from home/telecommute.
For Modern Architectural Home - 2,750sq-ft.
Must meet all requirements of Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety, as well as all Coastal Transportation Corridor Specific Plan, Coastal Zoning and Venice Coastal Specific Plan requirements.
- 3 Car Garage
- 2 Stories with potential for roof deck.
- Mixed wood & metal Structure.
- Will require a minimum of 4 Elevations & full set of highly detailed construction drawings (including construction details)
• Latest version AutoCAD
• Minimum 3 yrs experience working with AutoCAD
• Proven experience with Residential New Construction
• Time Efficiency/Management Skills
• Be able to start immediately
• Keep open lines of communication
• Be accurate and detail oriented
• Be proficient in researching building authority regulations
• Fluent in English language
• To Bid must be able to email us samples of your work - project plans you have worked on and indicate your involvement with each
YOU MAY BID ON 1-3 OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING (PLEASE DESCRIBE WHAT YOU ARE BIDDING ON AND WHAT IS INCLUDED:
1. ARCHITECTURE & CONSTRUCTION DETAILED DRAWINGS
2. 3D DRAWINGS
3. COMPLETE ENGINEERING INCLUDING CALCULATIONS
4. ALL OF THE ABOVE
PLEASE PROVIDE BID AND:
• Subject line must read "Architectural Venice Project" Any emails with a different subject line will not be opened.
• Please include links online to the best plans you have created or attach PDF files of these. Also indicate what you personally did on each of the plans and what your total involvement in the project was.
• In the body of your email copy and paste the following and provide answers for each:
1. Are you a California licensed Architect? If no are you a licensed Architect elsewhere?
2. Are you a California licensed Engineer? (To participate in structural engineering must be local) If not, do you have a California Licensed Engineer on board or that you sub-contract with?
3. Have you done anything in the Venice, Ca area before (please give addresses)?
4. Have you done modern architectural house plans before (if yes send images)?
5. Why do you think you are fit for this project?
6. Give us a timeline.
Additional Project Description:
12/13/2012 at 18:35 EST
1. 10% - Our design transferred to AutoCAD (including all elevations & floor plans)
2. 10% - Full Construction Details
3. 5% - Plans Ready for Submittal
4. 30% - Corrections Completed
5. 45 % - Final Plan Approval