You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a 3D model of a house in 3ds Max format (.3ds)
I need house elevation design and renedering.
I would like to have up to 5 different concepts of house elevation.
I will provide guides on the colours.
Several pictures of house are attached. 3D model will be provided to the project winner.
Very important factor here is to play with colors/materials to improve the look of side elevation (see Elevation-6.jpg) where architectural proportions are bit distorted.
The work plan is:
1. You prepare up to 5 initial proposals (drafts, just artist impression without details, hand drawn or low quality renderd pics are ok at this stage)
It includes drafts for front, back and side elevations as well.
a.) 3-4 of them are based on your own ideas
b.) another 1-2 are based on my input. I will provide examples and your part is to make adaptations to my house.
2. I choose max 2 out of 5 proposals
3. You add details (if needed) and prepare medium quality rendered pictures of chosen 2 proposals
4. You do some adjustments on my suggestions basis (if any)
5. I choose one proposal as a final version
4. You prepare a high quality rendered pictures for the final version (house seen from different angles)
5. You provide a final 3ds file.
The most important part in this project is the elevation concept (point 1 below).
The high quality rendering is an addition only.
I believe that the above approach is a good way to reach results that I will be happy with.
But if I am impressed with your first elevation concept then I would not need additional 4 but 1 or max 2 proposals just to make sure that
the first one is really the one I would like to proceed with.
Partial payment is possible when some progress is reached, e.g. 50% after point (1) is done.