This project requires an architect or interior designer - not a graphics artist for a Self Serve Forzen Yogurt Shop
We are attempting to build a self-serve frozen yogurt shop. We need to create a concept for our brand of shops. Concept means, some design ideas that defines our style and differentiates us from others, like style, color, layout, and elements that are specific to us. Once we have established a concept we will need from the designer a 2D design plan, specifying sizes and material to be used. .
For the purpose of this concept, we have a rectangular location around 1500 square feet. We have a floor plan of this space as well as photo's of the space and it's surrounding areas. We will give this info to the bidders we want to communicate with.
WHAT WE WANT:
* 1 3D concept, with 2D design, and material to be used.
* we need sketches and renderings, 2D design.
* in full color.
* concepts need to show furniture, pay area, 3 self-serve yogurt machines, toppings bar (fruit, dry toppings) lighting, floor etc.
* very important is traffic flow as this is a self-serve restaurant.
WHAT WE DON'T WANT:
* concept without thought, as in traffic flow, seating with correct spacing, machinery layout etc.
I will provide to interesting bidders full details including specifications, area dimensions, seating capacity, machines spec, etc. Please ask any questions before bidding.
*MUST HAVE FEEDBACK ON FREELANCER.
*MUST SHOW OTHER WORK OR PORTFOLIO WITH BID.
*WINNING BIDDER WILL MAKE CHANGES TO DESIGN IF WE ARE NOT SATISFIED.
*ESCROW WILL ONLY BE RELEASED AFTER ALL REQUIREMENT ARE COMPLETED WITH OUR SATISFACTION.