You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
• Maximize the sales revenue from clients to develop strong and profitable business relationships.
• Achieve revenue growth, technology implementations and sale of additional translation/ localization services.
• Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
• Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Settle new business deals by coordinating requirements; develop and negotiate contracts; integrate contract requirements with business operation.
• Support marketing activities, including trade/scientific shows, mailings, etc.
• Creative, self motivated, proactive and highly target driven.
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
• Experience in business management or business development role.
• Understanding of the translation industry, key players and competitors.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (Fluency in English is essential).
• Must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with the Kenaz team.