You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Just to clarify: the budget mentioned below is just value that is mentioned to put it and the real price will be negotiated later.
Many companies need a prestigious office address in the important city center but cannot afford to have a physical address there as the cost is too high or they want to show their international presence without having a physical office in that country.
So the idea is to establish a virtual office space services company that will cater to this need of the clients like companies, consultants, law firms etc.
The goal is to develop a business plan to establish a virtual office space company. As part of business plan you need to cover what kind of services we can provide, to whom we can provide these services, what is infrastructure, space, people, equipment requirement etc., so that we can take this project findings and hand it over to a team of people to implement it.
The scope of work involves:
• Detailed business plan, without the market study, including below mentioned points as well.
• List all kind of services that can be provided through a virtual office.
• List all kind of target customers for these services and virtual office.
• What is the requirement of infrastructure that is necessary for the running a successful business.
• Detailed financial model with best guess estimates.
• Presentation to prospective client companies, lawyers etc.
• What are the major clauses to be found in the legal agreement between this company and the potential customers