You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Custom Linux Distribution including Gnash Flash player
Deliverable: .iso bootable CD-ROM image
Upon insertion in a machine, the iso should:
1. Format the hard disk
2. Install Linux (Debian flavor preferred, but not necessary)
3. Install all necessary packages for operation, including:
3.1 Gnash Flash player ver. 0.8.1 (download URL located below)
3.2 HTTP client to fetch content
3.3 SSH server
Upon startup, the system should:
1. Log in automatically (no password required)
2. Start a Flash player fullscreen
2.1 Use X if desired
2.2 Gnash Flash player ver. 0.8.1
3. Download .swf content
3.1 Files should be downloaded via HTTP
3.2 Location should be configurable
3.3 Location should generate a directory listing, then the system should download all available swf files
4. Play downloaded content
4.1 Content should be played in filename order, looped, with no interruption between .swf files.
- Download Gnash from here -- [url removed, login to view]
- Previous experience with Linux distribution and Flash players would be a definite asset
This is a "proof-of-concept" assignment. Any bids on this task should note that this will almost certainly lead to a much broader project scope with additional work and several modules to build.