You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a "Media-player" and a "movie/sound-files to flash-converter" for my web-portal.
The developer of this project must have a fair amount of graphical knowledge and creativity.
This project consists of 2 parts:
1. A converter-module that converts (AVI, MPG, MPEG, WMV, MOV, WMA, WAV, MP3) to flash-format.
2. A Flash-player for a web-browser that could play flash-files (movie or sound)(those generated by part 1).
The player must support: Opera, Firefox and Internet Explorer. It should not trigger any popup-blockers.
Se attached picture to view the design of the player.
Note especially that it must be able to support fullscreen in the same way as the YouTube does (with no popup-blocking problems and so on).
Part 1 (the converter)
The converter-module must be a executable that I can run manually or from another application with some parameters. It should then convert the movie-file or sound-file to a flash-format that is playable by the flash-media-player.
The .exe-file can be written in a language running on Windows Server. It could be: c, c++ or Delphi. I prefer .NET though.
Part 2 (the player)
The flash-player should have all the following graphical features:
- Start/Stop button
- Rewind button
- Slider/progressbar that acts like YouTube's player (shows progress and can be used to move forward and backwards in the movie). Note that this is not shown in the picture of the player, but is up to the developer to decide the place.
- Volumecontrol buttons
- View fullscreen button
- Under the player (in the same Flash-movie) there shall be a list of files that the user can choose from (see attached image).
- The list shall contain 2 types of icons: Movie and Audio.
- The list shall contain a title of the movie or sound files that are available for playing.
- From the webpage that's displaying the player (the html-code), the following shall be possible:
- hide the list (only show the player)
- Autostart (or not) the first file in the list
- Specify a parameter (Pk) that it's sending along with it's Username and Password to the Webservice (or webpage) that will return the list of files it can play.
Communication with the player (I'm open for suggestions on this):
The player needs to communicate with a webservice (or a dynamic webpage which I will develope).
The player will send the webservice a Username, Password and a PrimaryKey (integer).
The webservice (or webpage) will return a list containing the following values:
- Path of the mediafile
- Title of the mediafile
- MediafileType (Movie or Sound)
...this list will be shown under the player, so that the user can click on them and play the different mediafiles (which will be located on the webserver)
When the list is being generatet/retreived, the player should show that it's waiting for something (a progressbar of some sort must be shown).
When loading a movie, the player should show that it's waiting for something (a progressbar of some sort must be shown).
Se also attached Logo and icons to use.
This is a link to a similar looking player, you might look at this to view how the buttons should function:
When hovering enabled buttons in the player, they shall light up (to indicate that they can be pressed).
When clicking enabled buttons in the player, they shall indicate that they are pressed.
The width of the player, shall be 264 pixels.
Note that the attached image of the player is a template. The designer must make it as similar as possible, with the same colors (but not with the dithered colors that are in the attached image).
All sourcecode must be delivered when project is completed.
Please ask if you have any questions.