You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need the following game created with the following details:
A MSWORD document is attached with similar details.
Project Description: Design and implement an interactive Connect-Four game for a person to play against a computer. The rules of the game are as follows:
• There is a 6 x 7 grid as shown below.
• There are two players. The first player has red colored tokens and the second player has black color tokens.
• Each player takes turn to place a token in one of the seven columns.
• A token is placed at the bottommost row if there are no tokens in the column, and it is placed on top of the topmost token if there are one or more tokens in the column. This is like dropping a token from top to bottom in a column.
• The first player to get four of the same color in the horizontal, vertical, or diagonal direction wins.
o o o
In designing your program, you should use the Alpha-beta search algorithm . An online demo of the game can be found at http://www.mathsisfun.com/games/connect4.html. As a minimum requirement, your program will run in command line mode that allows the player to enter which column to drop the token. C++ or Java are the preferred languages.
This part is mandatory.
1. Design and implement a graphical user interface that displays the 6 x 7 grid on the screen, and use the mouse to pick the column to drop the token.
2. In the design above, the computer plays the best strategy. Design your program in such a way that the computer does not always play the best strategy and will allow players with different levels of skills to play against it. The player can input the level of skills (say from 1 to 3) before the start of the game.
I will need the following:
1. Source code for the program. Complete documentation and in-line comments are required for your source code
2. Your executable code.
3. A MS Words, PDF, or plain text file that contains:
1. Instructions on how to compile and run your program.
2. A high level description of your design and algorithm.