You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
To bid this job you need to be a network programmer with experience in socket(TCP) connections.
And you need to know a lil bit of ActionScript3 (Flash).
- I need a framework (C, C++, C# or Java) for a game server that can access a MySQL DataBase, users will connect to persistent games via sockets using a Flash (AS3) Client. (NOTE: CLIENT IS FASH 10. CLIENT LANGUAGE IS AS3)
- It should be able to hold from 1-500 persons at any given time. But should be scalable to be able to handle up to 2000k at any given time.
- Each game will have different rooms, and it will be possible to create infinite rooms.
- Each game will have its own customizzable Class, so that everytime I will have to change it I dont have to take the server down just to fix the class of a game. The classes of each game will have to comunicate with the Main Server.
- Ability for users to connect via socket, login, server validate login and add to a list of connected users.
- Ability for clients to be able to interact with one another be it by chat, or sending commands to server that will affect other players (by modifying db).
- Admin commands to disconnect ban send messages etc.
- The Server will have to be able to send the Policy Request to the Flash Client.
If you want to bid higher do it, but explain why.