You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for someone, individual or small company to develop a poker software. It should include:
1) Game server
2) Poker client - flash or desktop
3) Admin panel
I am focused primarily on texas hold'em. Omaha or 7 card stud would be ok as well, but not necessarily. The game server must handle 2000+ simultaneous connections and should be stable enough for big freeroll tournaments.
Some of the features should be:
- No limit, Pot limit, Fixed limit texas hold'em
- Setting up parameters for each table - min/max players, rake, etc.
- Ring games, Sit and Go and Multi table tourneys
- Registering players from the admin panel
- If the server crashes in the middle of the game, there must be a recovery policy
- Fun and real money
- The admin should be able to setup automatic bonuses - cash, redeemable, etc.
- It will be great if it can serve as a poker network, not like a poker room. By network I mean some casino sites can bring their players to play and take portion of the rake. This feature is more wishful than really necessary.
I can go with much more details, but at this point I am looking for a already developed software, so I guess it will have much more features and we will see how they fit the requirements.
When you submit offers, please include a demo link or something else that can prove your work.
Now about the budget. I am negotiating with some investors and the outcome depends on the quality of the product we can get. This point is very serious, so I would like kindly to ask people to submit proposals if they really think their work deserve attention. I took a look at a couple of other poker related projects and what I saw didn't make me happy. If I say budget 2,000 USD I will immediately get 20 proposals, if I say budget 20,000 almost the same people will stick to that amount. I don't know how efficiently the system works, but most of the project submitters want a product exactly like pokerstars, fulltiltpoker or ultimatebet and they are ready to pay $750-1500 and so many developers promise them to provide the thing. Don't forget that those are the poker industry leaders, which make millions of dollars per day and their software has been probably built for many years and costed them a lot of money as well. I don't have illusions that I can get such a piece of work within our budget. At this time I am considering a budget between 10,000 and 20,000 USD depending on the quality.