We are currently looking for a skilled IPhone developer or small development team.
The wanted developer shall improve existing and implement new parts of our commercial IPhone software.
Your skills should include :
- experienced IPhone development with original and jailbreaked phones
- experienced development of software for network communication
- use of versioning systems (subversion or CVS)
- experienced in creation of software documentation (both inline and out of source) in English
- use of a common build system, inc. package generation
- experience with pjsip SIP stack is a strong asset
Due to the fact that the software is an already existing commercial application, a long term partnership is wanted.
References to other successfull IPhone projects and acceptance of a non-disclosure agreement are mandatory.
We would like to test the quality and service of the new developer / team with one or two tasks. The sucessful completion of this task will be paid of course.
If we are satisfied with the work of the new developer / team, we would like to sign a contract for a mid- or long-term partnership with payments on a regulary basis.
Please apply for this task providing your qualifications, skills, references to sucessful projects, your location and your desired charge (both per hour and month).