You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
most bots now a days seem to be scripted in ACTools?
You must know elements of, or even play MAGIC THE GATHERING (online or offline).
Bot must be able to do the following things: (depending on bot settings)
- sell cards X,Y,Z etc. for A,B,C etc. tickets
- buy cards X,Y,Z etc. for A,B,C etc. tickets
- sell X cards for Y tickets
- buy X cards for Y tickets
- trade cards X,Y,Z etc. for cards A,B,C etc.
- ignore (NOT buy/trade for) cards X,Y,Z, etc.
- log transactions and transaction numbers (screenshots?)
- save credit balances of buyers/sellers (by account name) to 2 or 3 decimal places (ex. 0.155)
- automatically log in to the MTGO client (in case of server crash)
- post advertising messages every X seconds/minutes in the Marketplace and Casual Trade Room (type "/join casual" to access)
i'd also like to be able to run multiple copies of the bot using different accounts on 1 machine.
MAGIC THE GATHERING ONLINE VERSION 3.0 is on the horizon, so bot needs to work there, or be supported beyond v3.0 release.
MTGO info and download available here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=magic/magiconline
i have spare accounts (currently empty, no cards for testing) which can be loaded w/ test cards, and allow the programmer access to the live game w/out having to purchase a user account.