You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hello, I want to only deal with programmers that have an existing online fishing game. I would like to add my concept to the game, and make that part my IP. Alternatively, if you are interested in being a partner, then we can share the IP.
My concept I can not disclose until a contract is signed on confidentiality agreement is signed. Having said that, all that is required is that the components of your game will need to be controlled by multiple users including, the bait, fish, where the fish swim, the speed of fish, the type of fish, the fisherman, boats, interactive components like scuba divers, depth of line, and would be all updated live for online gaming.
All the typical registration and payment details will be required with some admin databases also required to control pricing / payments / feedback.
Want to haves:
- A nice UI would be nice, but is not critical to the game, if you have a basic game, but can answer the rest, please apply. BUT if there are many, the best UI will fair well.
- An open mind to partner, if your game is earning money online, or not much at all, then for a little bit of work, I am sure with my concept that the earning ablity could be enormous. With media attention more than likley and not limited to one country, this is global. So weigh this up and please include a comment about this point. - It may be the difference.
- It would be nice to have a game developer by night (their passion) and an ecommerce programmer by day (paying the bills).
- Ability to deploy this cross language, Eg. Java, Flash, Play Station, cell phones etc.
Must haves - Please do not reply unless you can provide these:
- An example of the game that will be used.
- Ability to connect your game components to databases.
- Freedom to alter the concept as it evolves (small changes)
- many comminication channels (msn, skype, email)
- An agreement that my concept is not shared and is secure.
Don't wants -
*** DONT REPLY WITH A COPY PAST REPLY WITH THE TYPICAL RUBBISH. Answer my questions, and you will not be ignored.
- Microsoft and the like, telling me its going to be millions of dollars.
- Companies / people that will not be able to deliver this concept.
- Guess quotes. I have experience is this field and I know what is involved with these type of projects, so I will know when someone is guessing on quotes.
I can be flexible on when the project is delivered, and when you do this work, own time, part-time.